||So why choose to work with WMS Recruitment? As an established company, we offer a professional service guaranteeing our workers manifold benefits:-
If you are interested in applying for a position at WMS Michaelstow in Cornwall, please fill in the application form above.
- We have numerous assignments available throughout the year. Some periods, such as Christmas and Mother’s Day, are particularly busy, but unlike other agencies we are happy to keep our temporary workers employed all year round, as long as they are flexible and can move assignments as seasons change.
- Our work assignments pay a fixed hourly rate
or piece rate, but we offer peace of mind that all of our workers are protected and receive a minimum of £7.05 per hour or £7.50 per hour if aged 25 years or older.
- We provide transport to and from assignments via our fleet of fully serviced 9 nine-seater minibuses.
- All of our workers are paid weekly in arrears on Fridays, via bank payment (BACS).
- If residents wish to acquire accommodation in Cornwall at any time this will not effect their right to work for WMS Recruitment Limited.
- We have various clients across Cornwall including vegetable and flower packing; field work; planting; flower and strawberry picking; nursery work in poly-tunnels; glass house; fish and meat processing.
- Workers are accommodated in 4-person chalets consisting of two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a living room. All bedding is included. Please note that all new arrivals at WMS Michaelstow are expected expected to pay their first two weeks rent (£89.60) and thereafter weekly rent of £44.80 will be deducted direct from each residents wage at source. All workers must bring sufficient funds for bus fare (£6 per day) for the first two working weeks.
Come and visit us at;
WMS Recruitment Limited (Cornwall)
3 The Old Gas Works,
Or visit us at our accommodation;
WMS Head Office Fridaybridge Camp : 01945 860255
WMS Wisbech Office : 01945 580806
WMS Cornwall Office : 01736 438312
Fax: 01945 580807