||So why choose to work with WMS Recruitment? As an established company, we offer a professional service guaranteeing our workers manifold benefits:-
If you are interested in applying for a position at WMS Recruitment please view the site video and then fill in the application form.
- We have numerous assignments available throughout the year. Some periods, such as Christmas and Mother’s Day, are particularly busy, but unlike other agencies we are happy to keep our temporary workers employed all year round, as long as they are flexible and can move assignments as seasons change.
- Our work assignments pay a fixed hourly rate
or piece rate, but we offer peace of mind that all of our workers are protected and receive a minimum of £7.38 per hour or £7.83 per hour if aged 25 years or older.
- We provide transport to and from assignments via our fleet of fully serviced 45 nine-seater minibuses.
- All of our workers are paid weekly in arrears on Fridays, via bank payment (BACS).
- If residents wish to acquire accommodation in Wisbech at any time this will not effect their right to work for WMS Recruitment Limited.
- Our clients consist of over 40 companies within the Norfolk and Cambridgeshire area including vegetable and flower packing; field work; planting; apple, flower and strawberry picking; and nursery work in poly-tunnels and glass houses.
- Accommodation in our purpose-built facility, offering self-contained, comfortable, affordable accommodation and leisure amenities for up to 300 of our workers. Please note - all new arrivals at WMS Fridaybridge Camp are expected to pay their first two weeks rent (£98) and thereafter weekly rent of £49 will be deducted direct from each residents wage at source. All workers must bring sufficient funds for bus fare, for the first two weeks working.
||Come and visit us at;
WMS Fridaybridge Camp
173 March Road,
WMS Head Office Fridaybridge Camp : 01945 860255
WMS Wisbech Office : 01945 580806
WMS Cornwall Office : 01736 438312
Fax: 01945 580807